Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Going Public, Dietrich Bonnhoeffer, and my Toes

I reminded the choir tonight that this is a public blog. So I hope some of ya'll are taking the time to check this blog out. Anyway, I failed to mention tonight that Dietrich Bonnhoeffer was hanged for his involvement in the plot to assassinate Hitler. He gave his life for the cause he so firmly believed in. The interesting thing is that many churches in Germany at the time blindly supported the Nazi regime. It was Bonnhoeffer and other members of the Confessing church that suffered for their stand against the dictator.

So some of you inquiring minds want to know what my webbed toes look like. They're not really webbed, as in a frog's toes. And it's really just two toes on each of my feet that are joined. Two digits joined by skin. So enjoy. I give you my toes. Now go get some dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What Dan didn't tell you is how fast he swims. Really! You should race him sometime!
And now that you've inspired him to show some intimate pictures of his anatomy, you should bug him 'till he digs out one of those old pics of him wearing those 1970's "hip huggers." Can't you just hear him singing "I was Britney when Britney wasn't cool!"
Go Dan! Preach it!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't have even noticed your feet were webbed until you said something.