Friday, November 2, 2007

King's Fair 2007

Every year our children's ministry puts on a community-wide event called King's Fair, which is a Halloween alternative. Everyone had a wonderful time. I was Robin Hood, and, for the record, I wasn't wearing tights. These pictures show myself, as well as Justin, Faith, and some of their friends.

It seemed like people from all over the community were at the King's Fair. It was very well organized by our children's minister, Amy Wagner, and KDO Director, Amber Messenger. So congratulations to these two wonderful people on our church staff. The rest of our staff was there too.

It's wonderful to see how a lot of our church members come together for this event every year. It takes a lot of people to put this on. So, a big thank you goes out to all of you who helped. My wife says I like to play "dress up." So, as you can see, I was in my element.

0 comments: